About Construction Supervisor Training (CST) Program:
The OCA Construction Supervisor Training (CST) program puts an emphasis on practical knowledge, providing participants with the skills and resources needed to excel at new challenges on the job site. This comprehensive program provides it all and is delivered in manageable segments by Subject Matter Experts.
The program features a total of 9 modules of either a half-day or full day duration.
- Oh Crap, I’m A Supervisor
- Effective Meetings & Delegation
- Ethics & Integrity in Construction
- Conflict Resolution
- Great Communicators Make Great Supervisors
- Human Resources Practices
- Coaching Skills for Supervisors
- Building High Performance Teams
- IHSA Basics of Supervising
Modules may be taken in any order. After completing all 9 modules you can request to receive the Construction Supervisor Training Certificate of Achievement.
Individuals are free to take any Construction Supervisor Training module without pursuing the Certificate of Achievement.