In this Issue…
- OCA announces two Wall of Fame additions.
- Pomerleau awarded Block 2 construction management contract.
- CNSC approves construction of nuclear waste disposal facility at Chalk River.
- Feds enact prompt payment law.
- Ottawa Hospital, Hydro Ottawa partner on central utility plant.
- IO releases December Market Report.
- Key indicators suggest labour market conditions may be easing: StatsCan.
- New approaches needed to close housing gap: Conference Board.
- And more…
Target Audience and Benefits
Construction Comment is the official publication of the Ottawa Construction Association that is digitally distributed to key decision makers and purchasers in eastern Ontario’s construction industry, including: – 1,300 contractors, subtrades, suppliers – 200 architectural and engineering firms – 125 municipalities in eastern Ontario – 200 corporate or public sector buyers of construction.
How to Advertise
By advertising in Construction Comment, your firm benefits from direct exposure to the buyers and builders in Eastern Ontario’s $3-billion dollar construction market. Your advertising dollars go directly to support Construction Comment on a cost-recovery basis and your firm benefits from an excellent opportunity to enhance its profile in the community.
Founded in 1889, the Ottawa Construction Association today is the third-largest regional construction association in Canada. The approximate 1,100 OCA member firms combined represent over 90 per cent of the local commercial, industrial and institutional market.
Download the Rate Sheet below for ad placement rates and mechanicals.
Contact Angela Tristram email@example.com for further information.
* Please enquire about position guarantees.*