In this Issue…
- GCAO celebrates 50 years
- Ottawa library costs balloon by $131 million
- OCA software survey shows varying results
- October P3 update document reveals Progressive approach
- Algonquin-owned Decontie Construction to remediate Victoria Island lands
- Construction job vacancies reach record high
- Late locates continue to trouble heavy construction sector
- And more……
Target Audience and Benefits
Construction Comment is the official publication of the Ottawa Construction Association that is digitally distributed to key decision makers and purchasers in eastern Ontario’s construction industry, including: – 1,300 contractors, subtrades, suppliers – 200 architectural and engineering firms – 125 municipalities in eastern Ontario – 200 corporate or public sector buyers of construction.
How to Advertise
By advertising in Construction Comment, your firm benefits from direct exposure to the buyers and builders in Eastern Ontario’s $3-billion dollar construction market. Your advertising dollars go directly to support Construction Comment on a cost-recovery basis and your firm benefits from an excellent opportunity to enhance its profile in the community.
Founded in 1889, the Ottawa Construction Association today is the third-largest regional construction association in Canada. The approximate 1,100 OCA member firms combined represent over 90 per cent of the local commercial, industrial and institutional market.
Download the Rate Sheet below for ad placement rates and mechanicals.
Contact Angela Tristram firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
* Please enquire about position guarantees.*