OCA member firms can post employment opportunities for free.
The employment opportunities will be posted for a period of 2 months, unless otherwise advised by the member organization.
General Labourer Job opportunity –F. Trottier Construction Ltd.
FTC is a general contracting company that has been around in the Ottawa and Gatineau region for over 50 years working in the commercial construction industry. By joining FTC, you will be joining a family-oriented company that strives to prioritize employee engagement and satisfaction.
May 13, 2022
General Manager –LTR Industries
Exciting leadership opportunity in Ottawa’s fastest-growing, commercial millwork shop. We have just taken occupancy of our new 25,000 sq foot expansion and are looking for someone special to lead the team and manage a strong pipeline of work. Reporting directly to the owner, the new General Manager will oversee all day-to-day operations.
April 12, 2022
Junior Mechanical Estimator –Climate Works Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
Their primary focus is analyzing costs and preparing estimates for mechanical construction projects. In addition, Junior Estimators may provide technical and administrative support to project operations with emphasis on estimating, reporting, and monitoring progress, planning, scheduling, and dealing with project changes.
April 12, 2022
Construction Technician –Xpertek
Job description, If you are the type of individual who is bored by doing the same thing all day, we are the company for you. If you like touching all things construction and have talent for it, we are looking for individuals who can do a patch of drywall, paint, install laminate and frame. 30% of what we do is emergency response and the other 70% is small contracts in those same locations. You will be working in school boards, hospitals Airports, governments (Parliament Hill, City of Ottawa and Ottawa Housing).
April 8, 2022
Senior Mechanical Engineer –Lépine
The NMID M&E Engineering team is an integral part of a highly skilled and engaged team of Architects and Engineers for Lépine Apartments. The Mechanical Engineer will be involved in a broad range of projects and activities related to new multi-residential property design and construction.
April 7, 2022
Project Coordinator –Demathieu Bard Construction
The project coordinator works closely with the project manager to ensure that project(s) progresses according to the set schedule and within budget, as well as meet the high quality standards.
April 7, 2022
Senior Project Manager –Demathieu Bard Construction
The Senior Project Manager is providing leadership to a team of project managers, engineers, project coordinators and site superintendents in the successful planning and implementation of medium to large civil construction projects.
April 6, 2022
Project Manager –LTR Industries
LTR Industries is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team. Reporting directly to the President, you will bring knowledge and a strong ethic.
April 4, 2022