21 October2 session at 3.5 hours eachOnline
Session 1Thu 21 Oct 11:00 EDT - Thu 21 Oct 15:30 EDTOnline
session 2Fri 22 Oct 11:00 EDT - Fri 22 Oct 15:30 EDTOnline
- Member Pricing $300.00 excl. Tax
- $350.00 excl. Tax
- Estimating tool sets and profiles
- Setting drawing scale
- Length measurements
- Area and volume measurements
- Count measurements
- Using the markups list for estimating
- Exporting takeoff data
1 Gold Seal Credit
Recommended Computer Setup
You will need TWO screens for the training to be effective.
- The first screen needs to be a Windows computer with Bluebeam Revu 2020
- The second screen is to display the Zoom meeting (this could be a second monitor, a larger tablet (9" +) or a smart phone displayed on to a TV.
This course is ideal for: Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Estimators, Project Assistants, Site Managers, and Document Controllers.
Prerequisite: This is NOT a beginner course. You are expected to know what is taught in the Basics course before taking this course. Visit https://www.curtek.ca/revu-basics-knowlege-test to test your knowledge on the basics.
Bluebeam Revu Requirements:
You will need a fully functioning version of Bluebeam Revu 2020. Any Windows version is ok (Standard, CAD, or eXtreme). The Mac version will not work. If you have an older version, you can download a 2020 trial and install it ‘side by side' your existing install. This will allow you to continue to use your older version without losing your license and you can use the new version to follow along in the training.
You can download a free 30-day trial here: https://www.curtek.ca/bluebeam-trial