Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Profitable Contracting discusses operational and financial issues I experienced during my 35-year career. Many will apply to your company: profit requirements, estimating, project management, labour productivity, human resource skills, materials and tools management, change orders, job costing, cash flow, AR collections, risk management, overhead controls, asset controls and a host of others.
All participants receive and take home a detailed course manual complete with all the topics, exercises and schedules need to improve their business.
- Key strategies to improve profits and cash flow
- Identify costs and solutions of lost productivity
- Effective human resource policies and procedures
- Forecast adequate revenue to ensure overheads are covered and profit is achieved
- Ensure that billings and change orders are controlled and monitored for collection
- Safeguard company assets
- Forecast company and project cash flows
- Control and/or reduce overhead costs
- Use financial reports to deliver better financial results
- Establish a strong financial awareness in all personnel who attend
Owners, department and division managers, project managers, coordinators, field supervisors, estimators, senior managers, Gold Seal candidates and anyone who can influence project profits.
For over 35 years Wayne served in senior financial leadership roles and worked with companies throughout Canada, the United States, and the Caribbean. His experiences and expertise, shared with many companies, has helped owners, managers, employees, and businesses grow. In doing so, he has amassed a library of knowledge on what makes a successful contracting company.
During his seminars, he discusses his experiences in implementing specific techniques, methods, and strategies used to help contracting companies increase profits, control and/or reduce costs, and improve cash flows.