Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Taught exclusively by Curtek, this two-half-day, instructor-led course promises to shorten your staff's learning curve and maximize your investment in Revu by:
- Providing hands-on instruction by an experienced Senior Estimator
- Focusing on the best practices needed to use Revu to achieve greater productivity
- Delivering frequent skills reinforcement through hands-on classroom activities, contextual feedback, quizzing and discussion
- Applying a progressive learning structure where each learning module builds on previous learning objectives
- Equipping learners with takeaway reference material, including practice files and a reference workbook to use beyond the classroom
- Managing Changes and Revisions
- Slip Sheeting Take-off pages
- Advanced Markups List
Any field or office professionals in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry that wishes to extend their understanding and use of Bluebeam Revu for Estimating purposes.
This course requires a working knowledge of the use of personal computers, completion of Bluebeam Revu Basics training course, and BlueBeam Revu Estimating Level 1
Exemption requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
A laptop or desktop PC, mouse, and the latest version of Bluebeam Revu installed (Standard, CAD, or eXtreme) is required for the course