The Construction Industry Ethics course has been designed to help you understand ethics as it relates to the construction industry. The course contains interactive elements, case studies, practical examples, videos, and a course glossary.
Upon completing this course, you will:
- Understand what is included in "ethical behaviour"
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business
- Know how to make ethical decisions
- Recognize ethics in the context of the law
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company's success
*All Gold Seal applicants will have to take the Construction Industry Ethics course (either the e-learning or instructor-led course). Gold Seal has allocated a total of 3 credits to this course.
This course will be mandatory to receive Gold Seal Certification. A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.
This course is intended for owner/clients, contractors, supervisors, project managers, etc. who must deal effectively and professionally with employees, sub-trades, owners, clients, engineers, employers, and the public.
This course is available online in English and French.