13 January2 hours, 09:00 AM EST - 11:00 AM ESTOnline
- Member Pricing $125.00 excl. Tax
- $160.00 excl. Tax
Time management is the way we decide to utilize our time to maximize our priorities, productivity in achieving certain long-term goals. Good work habits and strategies to better organize yourself and your work – especially vital when most of our communication is done digitally – ensure we are making the most impact, every day.
• Communicating with distributed teams and how this may contribute to time management challenges
• The underlying causes of time management issues
• Basic strategies for improving your time effectiveness: your own work habits and how you efficiently organize work
• Approaches to reduce the “distance” between your team members
Jennie West-Correia, CPF, CEC, Senior Consultant, Stratford Managers
Jennie is a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) and Certified Executive Coach (CEC). She holds a B.Ed. and B.A. (Drama in Education) from the University of Windsor, is a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt designation, a graduate from the Roger Schwarz Skilled Facilitator program and is trained in numerous assessment tools.
Jennie was the former Manager of Human Resources & Professional Development at PCL Constructors. She was responsible for district HR management, implementation and delivery of professional development, and effectiveness and human resource programs at both the local and corporate levels.
Any woman working in the construction industry looking to gain practical skills to manage their time and priorities more effectively.