Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe key steps mentors can apply to help mentees gain knowledge and skills.
- Describe key skills that mentees can apply to make the most of their mentoring experience
- Define and identify the importance of mentorship.
- Explain key strategies for effective communication to expand on the mentoring relationship.
- Recognize the difference between one-way and two-way communication.
- Recognize how cultural diversity affects the way you communicate with other workers.
- Identify techniques for continuing to build mentorship principles.
- Identify tools and resources that support continued improvement of your mentorship principles.
For mentors and mentees
This course is available online in English and French, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer French.