Learn how to create and participate in a respectful and inclusive workplace to help ensure that your company offers a place where everyone feels wanted and welcomed.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand industry expectations and how a respectful and inclusive workplace can benefit everyone by eliminating discrimination and harassment
- Understand how inclusive communication, teamwork, and mentorship allow you to work more effectively with team members of different genders, backgrounds, and circumstances
- Work more effectively in mentorship relationships with all team members
- Understand how systemic racism and bias affect the workplace
- Be able to lead by example
This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce learning.
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) to one (1) credit toward Gold Seal Certification upon successful completion of this course. A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.
For managers, supervisors, and anyone working in construction
This course is available online in English and French. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer French.